Welcome to Our Practice
Dentist Succasunna, NJ - Dental Horizons
Welcome to our Web site. Our goal has been to ensure the complete satisfaction of every patient, while offering knowledgeable and friendly service at affordable rates. We know that you have a choice of dentists in the area, and we appreciate your consideration.
Dear Patients, All of us at Dental Horizons PC hope that you and your loved ones are in good health as we all do our part during this pandemic to make things as safe as possible for each other. Our new procedures are from the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA):
New Check in Procedures at Dental Horizons PC (Goal: increase social distancing):
- Screening for Covid-19 All patients will be screened prior to their appointment for symptoms. Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well.
- Need to wait in your car Please call us from your car and we'll tell you when to enter reception area.
- Wear your face mask It is required of all who enter our office and while in any area of office except when receiving direct dental care
- Use hand sanitizer as enter office, after using patient restroom, and as you exit
- Temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared thermometer and only those without a fever will be allowed to continue with appointment
Limit additional visitors to 1: We need to limit amount of people in the office and only if accompanying a minor or for critical transportation, communication, or personal care of patient
Cleaning Our Facility:
- We will disinfect each patient room before and after every patient visit as we’ve always done per CDC regulations
- Using air purifiers, cold fogging sterilization, pre-rinses and other mitigating practices
- Doorknobs, desks, counters and frequently touched surfaces are wiped down & sanitized repeatedly throughout the day.
- The reception area will be cleaned throughout the day as well and chairs will be spaced out.
- Our policies are aligned with the latest COVID-19 guidelines issued by the CDC, OSHA and local government officials.
Staff: Ensuring your safety and well-being is of utmost importance to us. Our staff personnel will not work at our office if they have any respiratory symptoms, and they will be screened at the start of each workday for fever and sent home if appropriate. Our staff will wear masks and appropriate protective equipment (PPE) and take every pre-cautionary step to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and other staff.
We have been reaching out to our patients via our texting program/phone to reschedule any appointments that were canceled during the forced closures in the Spring. Don't wait to get your smile back on track- call or text us back to get in before 2021.
We look forward to continue to provide you with superior dental care!
Dental Horizons PC (Dr. Robert Sampier, Dr. Daniel Nyhuis, Dr. Nicki Childress & Dr. Leroy Taylor Front Desk Staff: Joanne & Dawn Registered Dental Hygienists: Anna, Kim & Patty Dental Assistants: Shannon & Karen)