Welcome to Our Practice
Dentist Succasunna, NJ - Dental Horizons
Welcome to our Web site. Our goal has been to ensure the complete satisfaction of every patient, while offering knowledgeable and friendly service at affordable rates. We know that you have a choice of dentists in the area, and we appreciate your consideration.
6/1/2020 OPEN FOR ELECTIVE PROCEDURES NOW!
All of us at Dental Horizons PC hope that you and your loved ones are in good health as we all do our part during this pandemic to make things as safe as possible for each other. We have been seeing dental emergencies on an “as needed basis” since March 20th, but are pleased to announce that we are open for elective dental procedures now. Our new procedures are from the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA):
Check in at Our Office (goal to increase social distancing):
- Screening for COVID-19 Symptom All patients will be texted or called ahead to be screened and on the day of your appointment for symptoms
- Need to wait in your car When arriving for your appointment you will call us so that we can direct when to enter reception area
- Wear your face mask required of all who enter our office and while in office and when not receiving direct dental care
- Use hand sanitizer as enter office, after using patient restroom and it will available throughout our office for your use and as you exit
- Temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared thermometer and only those without a fever will be allowed to continue with appointment
- Limit additional visitors to 1: We need to limit amount of people in the office and only if accompanying a minor or for critical transportation, communication, or personal care of patient
Cleaning Our Facility:
- We will disinfect each patient room before and after every patient visit as we’ve always done per CDC regulations
- Doorknobs, desks, counters and frequently touched surfaces are wiped down & sanitized repeatedly throughout the day.
- The reception area will be cleaned throughout the day as well and chairs will be spaced out.
- Our policies are aligned with the latest COVID-19 guidelines issued by the CDC, OSHA and local government officials.
Ensuring your safety and well-being is of utmost importance to us. Our staff personnel will not work at our office if they have any respiratory symptoms, and they will be screened at the start of each workday for fever and sent home if appropriate. Our staff will wear masks and appropriate protective equipment (PPE) and take every pre-cautionary step to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and other staff.
Please bear with us as we still have many patients to reschedule from the 2 ½ months the office was closed except for emergencies. We will be reaching out to you soon.
We look forward to continue to provide you with superior dental care!
Dental Horizons (Dr. Sampier, Dr. Nyhuis, Dr. Childress, Dr. Taylor, Joanne, Dawn, Anna, Shannon, Kim, Karen, and Patty)
- Porcelain Veneers
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Our hope is that you'll feel confident in our ability to meet all of your expectations and know that our patients are always our number one focus. We have gained the experience of being able to provide nearly any type of dentistry product that you require. However, if you don't see exactly what you're looking for here, please contact us and we will do everything we can to satisfy your needs. Please take a moment to browse through our site to learn more about our practice and how we can show you the Dental Horizon difference.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you soon. We're conveniently located in Succasunna, New Jersey and serve the surrounding areas. We want to make your experience as convenient as possible.
Should you ever need additional information about our practice, we are always available to answer your questions. Let us care for your entire family! We look forward to meeting you.