6/10/2021 NO WALK-INS please call us to schedule your appointment!
Dear Patients, All of us at Dental Horizons PC hope that you and your loved ones are in good health as we all do our part during this pandemic to make things as safe as possible for each other. Our protocols are from the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA):
Check in Procedures at Dental Horizons PC:
In State of NJ STILL NEED TO WEAR MASKS (all ages) vaccinated or not in DENTAL/MEDICAL OFFICES
- Screening for Covid-19 All patients will be screened prior to their appointment for symptoms. Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well.
- NO LONGER NEED TO CALL FROM CAR: just arrive 10-15 min before appt and come in wearing a mask
- Use hand sanitizer as enter office, after using patient restroom, and as you exit
- Temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared thermometer and only those without a fever will be allowed to continue with appointment
Limit additional visitors to 1: We need to limit amount of people in the office and only if accompanying a minor or for critical transportation, communication, or personal care of patient
- We disinfect each dental operatory before and after every patient visit per CDC regulations
- Using air purifiers, cold fogging sterilization, pre-rinses and other mitigating practices
- Doorknobs, desks, counters and frequently touched surfaces are wiped down & sanitized repeatedly throughout the day
- The reception area is cleaned throughout the day and reception chairs are spaced out
- Our protocols change based on the latest COVID-19 guidelines issued by the CDC, OSHA and local government officials
- Ensuring your safety and well-being is of utmost importance to us.
- Our staff personnel will not work at our office if they have any respiratory symptoms, and they will be screened at the start of each workday for fever and sent home if appropriate.
- Our staff will wear masks and appropriate protective equipment (PPE) and take every pre-cautionary step to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and other staff.
We look forward to continue to provide you with superior dental care!
Dental Horizons PC (Dr. Robert Sampier, Dr. Daniel Nyhuis & Dr. Nicki Childress Front Desk Staff: Joanne & Dawn Registered Dental Hygienists: Anna, Kim & Patti Dental Assistants: Shannon & Karen)