Here at Daniel A. Nyhuis DMD, we will be following the recommendations of the NJ Department of Health and the American Dental Association and our OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED and only seeing our patients of record with dental emergencies if needed (we are not taking new patients at this time). To help reduce any potential exposure to the virus by patients and staff:
- We will be asking all patients to use hand sanitizer upon arrival to our office, and prior to using any pens to fill out documents.
- We will ask patients to inform us if they have a fever (101 or greater) in last 24 hours, cough or difficulty breathing, or have traveled outside the US with active COVID-19 or contact with a patient with active disease.
- We ask that you please limit social distance while here and that includes NO HANDSHAKING
- We have always followed the current CDC recommendations for sterilization and cleaning of dental operatories and equipment and general cleaning of our offce.
- ***We have added: additional cleaning of common areas, doorknobs, bathrooms, etc since this outbreak began for our patient's and staff's safety
If you are experiencing a dental emergency and are a patient of record, ( experiencing dental pain, and/or swelling, a cracked tooth that includes sensitivity to hot/cold and or jagged and cutting gum. If so then, please call 908-850-7474 and the service will contact the dentist on call. If you are not in pain, and feel it can wait then please leave a message at (973) 831-8950.
All Non emergency callers: please leave a BRIEF message on our answering machine at (973)831-8950. We have many patients that will need to reschedule their dental appointments from the last few days and future days . We are asking that you all please have patience with us.
Be safe and we will call or text all our patients that need reschedulig as soon as we know how long these precautions are needed. Any updates will be shared with you ASAP via phone and/or text and this website. Thank you